Vanilla Mojito Recipe
September 04, 2017
- ¼ cup mint leaves
- 2 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup light rum
- 1 ½ - 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1 wedge of lime
- 1 Vanilla Bean
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- In a medium bowl place mint leaves, sugar, and Vanilla Extract.
- Use a wooden spoon to mash the mixture until the oils of mint leaves are fragrant and released.
- Add the lime juice and light rum.
- Stir until sugar dissolves.
- Let mixture sit for at least 2 hours.
- Strain the mixture into a large pitcher.
- Add ice to cups and fill with
- Garnish with a lime wedge and Vanilla Bean.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.