January 28, 2016
2 tablespoons butter at room temperature
2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
125 g unsalted butter
2/3 cup sugar
1 tablespoon natural vanilla extract
4 ears of corn (white corn) cut off the cob
¼ cup milk
5 egg yolks
5 egg whites
4 tablespoons rice flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
150g Manchego cheese
- Preheat oven to 180 ° C.
- Grease with 2 tablespoons butter a bundt pan. Then sprinkle the bottom and edges with bread crumbs .
- Beat the 125 g of unsalted butter with an electric mixer. Add the sugar gradually until creamy. Add in the natural vanilla extract. Set aside.
- Process the corn kernels in a food processor or blender adding the milk slowly until the corn turns into a slightly thick paste. Add the butter, sugar and egg yolks. Sift the rice flour with baking powder and add it to the mixture.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff with an electric mixer. Fold them into the corn mixture with a rubber spatula. Add the grated cheese and mix again.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for about 50 minutes. Let cool before serving.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.