Ingredients for dough pie
1 ¼ cup crushed vanilla wafers or coarsely Marías
¼ cup melted butter
Ingredients for Cheesecake
725 g cream cheese, cut into chunks
2/3 cup sugar
½ cup heavy whipping cream, whipped until it has soft peaks
5 tsp cornstarch
1 egg yolk
2 vanilla beans
6 ripe figs crushed
8 Ball almond ice cream
Preparation of crust
- Mix ingredients and flatten the mixture into pie pan.
Preparation of filling
- Preheat oven to 175 ° C.
- Place in mixing bowl the cream cheese, sugar, whipped cream (make sure it’s not too thick) and cornstarch. Whisk at high speed until mixture thickens. Add the eggs and the extra yolk. Continue beating.
- Open the vanilla beans lengthwise with a sharp knife and scrape the inside of the pods to separate the seeds. Add the seeds to the mixture and reserve the pod for another use.
- Pour the mixture into the pie plate. Bake at 175 ° C for 15 minutes. Lower the temperature to 90°C and bake for about 70 more minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Accompany each slice of cheesecake with a little crushed figs and a scoop of almond ice cream .
Comments will be approved before showing up.