2 and ½ cup milk
2 tbsp corn starch
3 tbsp sugar
1 egg yolk
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup powdered sugar
1 tsp grated lemon zest
2and ½ cup whole wheat flour
2 cups strawberries
1 tbsp powdered sugar
A few fresh mint leaves
- Start with preparing pudding. Mix everything and cook it over high heat stirring continually.
- Bring the heat to the lowest and cook it stirring occasionally until it thickens, about 15 minutes.
- Let it cool.
- Preheat oven at 170C.
- Mix butter and powdered sugar.
- Add in egg and lemon zest and mix.
- Add in whole wheat flour and mix with your hand. You will have a soft dough.
- Cool it in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Divide it into 5 equal size sif you use small pans and roll each of them in pans with your hand as I did, or just place it in a big one.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.