- 10 oz WHITE CHOCOLATE, chopped and divided
- 6 Tablespoons UNSALTED BUTTER, cubed
- 1/4 cup SUGAR
- 1/2 teaspoon SALT
- 2 EGGS, at room temp
- 1 teaspoon PURE VANILLA EXTRACT
- 1 teaspoon VANILLA BEAN PASTE
- 1 cup FLOUR, sifted
- 1/2 cup LEMON CURD
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees with rack in middle position. Line an 8-by-8 inch pan with parchment paper so there is an overhang, making removal easier.
- Melt 8 oz of the white chocolate and butter in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water, stirring. When melted, remove bowl from heat and stir in sugar and salt.
- Whisk in eggs one at a time and then whisk in vanilla extract and vanilla bean paste. With a spatula, gently fold in flour. When just a few streaks of flour remain, fold in the remaining 2 ounces of white chocolate. Scrape batter into prepared pan.
- Dollop lemon curd on top of batter in 5 to 6 equal portions. With a knife, swirl curd into batter with a figure-8 motion. Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean but not dry, approx. 25-28 minutes.
- Let cool in pan completely. Then grasping the parchment paper overhang, lift out the entire block and cut into 12 squares. ENJOY!!!