- 2 large egg whites, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup mild clover honey
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 Tbsp. pure vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
Position a rack to the center of the oven and preheat it to 325°. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
In a large bowl, whisk together the egg whites, brown sugar, honey, vegetable oil and vanilla extract until smooth. Add the oats and stir to coat evenly. Spread the granola onto the prepared sheet in an even layer.
Bake about 20 minutes, or until golden and fragrant, stirring once or twice and rotating the pan halfway through baking to prevent burning. Let cool completely in the pan on a wire rack. Store in an airtight container.