Fresh Fruit Turnovers
- 2 cups chopped fruit
- 2 tbs. granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 box puff pastry
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tbs. raw suga
- Mix together your chopped fruit with the granulated sugar and cornstarch. Sugar will bring out the juices, and the cornstarch will keep everything thick.
- Unfold each sheet of puff pastry, cut into fourths.
- Roll out each fourth to be a bit thinner and larger.
- Place on a prepared baking sheet.
- Divide filling evenly onto each piece of pastry, then fold over into triangles and pinch together to seal.
- Brush tops with beaten egg, and sprinkle raw sugar over the tops.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes, until pastry is golden and crispy.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.