1 cup vegetable oil
1 1⁄2 cups sugar
2 cups flour
1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup chopped pecans
1 cup raw zucchini, shredded
1 cup mashed ripe banana
- Shred zucchini and set aside.
- Mash bananas and set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, beat eggs, sugar and oil together.
- Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, vanilla and nuts.
- Mix together.
- Add zucchini and bananas and continue to mix until blended.
- Pour into 2 greased and floured loaf pans.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 45-55 minutes or till tests done in center with toothpick.- Remove to wire rack and cool for 10 minutes before removing to completely cool on wire rack.
Comments will be approved before showing up.